I’ve become a Certified Coach!
As a coach, I will work with clients either in person, on the phone, or on the internet, whether they live in Maryland or not.
Coaching is done with people who need help getting things done. Clients are looking for support for taking action and changing behavior; they are not looking for health care services. Coaching clients are not emotionally fragile. Health insurance does not participate in this process.
As a coach I will help clients
- Achieve their stated goals through supportive, encouraging, structured, and knowledgeable guidance.
- Identify their virtues and strengths as well as the virtues and strengths they wish to acquire.
- Identify specific personal and professional goals.
- Identify skills and actions needed to achieve goals.
- Develop a plan, strategies and a timeline (manage time and resources) for achieving their goals.
- Identify which skills and actions they have or need to acquire in order to implement their plan.
- Develop the skills and actions needed to achieve their goals.
- As they implement goal-directed plans.
I specialize in coaching -
- Couples with communication problems,
- Couples in conflict,
- Adults and couples dealing with ADHD, and
- Individuals and couples needing help with parenting.
In the process of coaching for personal development/improved functioning and human performance, I anticipate that you will experience -
- Fresh perspectives,
- New behaviors,
- More confident decision-making,
- Enhanced personal performance,
- Evaluation and re-evaluation of progress,
- Recognition and appreciation of successes, and
- Gratitude toward yourself and others.
For more information, please contact me by calling (240) 277-4427!